Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

Nudge nudge: Buying TV Cloaking technology


There's a certain place of purveyance in my town which secretly sells TV cloaking technology (It looks just like a household supplies shop but that's just a front).

Go in and say "Please may I buy some TV cloaking technology which blocks leakage of electromagnetic emanations in the [redacted*] frequency band please" and you won't have much luck. They will convincingly pretend to not know what you are talking about.

But go into the same establishment and ask for the covert products by their secret  codewords which sound innocent and you will succeed.

I went in and asked for "blinds" (giving the salesperson a nod and a wink) and also I asked for "curtains" (with a nudge) and I assure you I came out with two types of TV cloaking equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment